Tangier and Morocco day trip from Seville
Another culture just a step away.
On this full day tour to Tangier in Morrocco. We will cross the strait of Gibraltar by boat and discover this completely different continent. We will leave earlt in the morning from Seville and in 2 hours we arrive into Tarifa to catch a ferry for the African continent
We will visit one of the most amazing cities in Africa in one day. A unique opportunity to discover a vibrant ancient Medina. The Sultan Palace and the vitality of this cosmopolitan Moroccan City. This Excursion to Morrocco in one day is an unforgettable tour to discover another continent departing from Seville.
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER WE NEED:
- Covid Vaccination Certificate with 2 or 3 valid doses (less than 9 months since last vaccination).
- – If this is not the case, you must be PCR negative.
- – PCR valid for 48 h.
- – You must fill in thise health form
- – Those over 12 years of age must have their vaccination certificate.
- – Full name and passport number of each traveller (you must bring your passport with you on the day of the tour).
See the booking calendar for seasonal prices.
- 7:00 am in Street Rastro 12A.
- 7:10 am at the Hotel Don Paco (Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba nº4).
- 7:15 am in Street Trajano nº6.
These pick-up points will be the same as the arrival points at the end of the excursion.
Some countries have a visa requirement, please check.
Departure TimeSee the booking calendar for seasonal departure times.
Return TimeApproximately 10:30 pm.
IncludeProfessional guidesPrivate transportMeals and drinks
Not IncludedEntrances to monumentsAccommodation
Calle Trajano 6, 41001 Hotel Don Paco, Calle Rastro 12A