Tangier and Morocco in 2 days trip from Seville
Another culture just a step away.
We will visit one of the most amazing cities in Africa. A unqique opportinuty to discover a vibrant ancient Medina. The Sultan Palace and the vitality of this cosmopolitan Moroccan City.
At night, we will go to the hotel and say goodbye to our guide. We will have free time at the end of the day to rest or enjoy the nightlife. On the next day, you can enjoy Tanger on your own and get back to the port at the end of the day to be back in Seville around 10:30 pm.
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER WE NEED:
- Covid Vaccination Certificate with 2 or 3 valid doses (less than 9 months since last vaccination).
- – If this is not the case, you must be PCR negative.
- – PCR valid for 48 h.
- – You must fill in thise health form
- – Those over 12 years of age must have their vaccination certificate.
- – Full name and passport number of each traveller (you must bring your passport with you on the day of the tour).
See the booking calendar for seasonal prices.
- 7:00 am in Street Rastro 12A.
- 7:10 am at the Hotel Don Paco (Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba nº4).
- 7:15 am in Street Trajano nº6.
These pick-up points will be the same as the arrival points at the end of the excursion.
Some countries have a visa requirement, please check.
Departure TimeWe pick you up around 06:30 am at your accommodation or at the nearest pick-up point.
Return TimeApproximately 10:30 pm.
IncludeProfessional guidesPrivate transportAccommodationMeals and drinks
Not IncludedEntrances to monuments
Day 1 6:30
Day 1 10:00
Day 1 11:00
Day 1 16:00
Day 2 10:00
Day 2 22:30
Seville. Pick up in your accomodation or nearby place