Tangier, Morrocco from Tarifa
Wonderful glimpse to another continent. Enjoy a day trip to Morrocco from Cadiz
We will visit one of the most amazing cities in Africa in one day. A unique opportunity to discover a vibrant ancient Medina. The Sultan Palace and the vitality of this cosmopolitan Moroccan City.
Tangier is famous for being the multicultural enclave of Muslim, Jewish and Christian communities. It is an attractice place for artists from all parts of the world. Here,visitors are able to enjoy the cultural offer and history of the area by horse between the Atlantic and the Mediteranean, and the fabulous gastronomy. From the city the group will be able to see, on one side, the beach of Tangier and the stretch of Gibraltar and, on the other side, a city encircled by the white murrals of its Medina. The mix of modern buildings with the
alleyways of the Medina do not leave anyone indifferent. It is the perfect trip for someone who wants to know a little slice of the culture of Morroccco.
The visit ends with return by ferry to Tarifa
This Excursion to Morrocco in one day is an unforgettable tour to discover another continent departing from Tarifa
IMPORTANT FOR YOUR TRIP TO TANGIER WE NEED:
- Covid Vaccination Certificate with 2 or 3 valid doses (less than 9 months since last vaccination).
- If this is not the case, you must be PCR negative.
- PCR valid for 48 h.
- You must fill in thise health form
- Those over 12 years of age must have their vaccination certificate.
- Full name and passport number of each traveller (you must bring your passport with you on the day of the tour).
See the booking calendar for seasonal prices.
- The meeting point is at the entrance gate of the Port of Tarifa. The time may vary depending on the time of year, please consult the booking calendar..
Departure TimeSee the booking calendar for seasonal departure times.
IncludeProfessional guidesMeals and drinks
Not IncludedEntrances to monumentsPrivate transportAccommodation